The Dalgona whipped coffee recipe
Keywords: Coffee, whipped coffee, dalgona
Recipe Yield: 1
Preparation Time: PT5M
Cooking Time: PT5M
Total Time: PT10M
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 cup of milk (or vegetable milk)
- Ice cubes (for a frozen version)
The Dalgona whipped coffee recipe: Nothing tastes as delicious as a real good iced coffee and this recipe which has gone viral on social networks promise you a whipped version worthy of the great restaurants! So how to make whipped coffee
Many of us like to start the day with a coffee, but not necessarily all black. we challenge you to try this delicious and sweet “whipped coffee” recipe!
Popularized by the content creators, who share their coffee recipes on Instagram and Tik Tok, the caffeinated drink quickly gained popularity.
This recipe is called Dalgona coffee. Originally from South Korea, it is already very popular in several Asian countries.
How do you drink your coffee? Instant and whipped, according to this new viral trend!
We’ll take a look at:
how to make whipped coffee | Ingredients
3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
3 tablespoons of sugar
3 tablespoons of hot water
1 cup of milk (or vegetable milk)
Ice cubes (for a frozen version)
Dalgona coffee | Preparation
- In a large bowl, pour the instant coffee granules, sugar, and hot water.
- Whisk (with a mixer if possible, otherwise with a hand whisk – this will simply take longer) the mixture until it becomes thick, and paler (about 3 minutes with a mixer).
- Fill a cup or glass with ice cubes, up to half full.
- Pour milk or vegetable milk to 2/3 of the cup.
- Spoon the whipped coffee on top.
What does it taste like?
Our recipe is halfway between an iced latte and a coffee milkshake. It’s neither too bitter nor too sweet, and we think it’s a great option to satisfy your coffee cravings during this time of isolation. For those who don’t like iced beverages, you can always skip the ice cubes and use hot milk.
Dalgona coffee recipe